Would you like to help Semilla Nueva’s team have a greater impact and give our técnicos access to technology that can facilitate their work in the field? Would you like to give to our organization in a tangible way as opposed to giving a monetary donation? As the team grows we are in great need of electronics to keep our team connected, make our meetings and farmer trainings possible, and make our work more effective and organized.
Please review the list below and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in helping us out. We will send you a thank you receipt with tax credit information to get your tax deduction, too!
Keep us connected:
- Unlocked smartphones (preferably with decent cameras) – to connect our team across Guatemala
- Computers – laptops, desktops, and monitors – to make our work effective and efficient, in and out of the field
Other items on the SN wishlist:
- DSLR cameras – to capture the stories from the field
- Laserjet printers – to share documents for farmer leadership meetings, community conferences, and every day needs
- Projector – to give presentations on how to spread biofortified crops or findings with collaborating organizations
- Tablets – to collect data for surveys from the field
- Software donations – statistics programs, Office, Adobe Suites – for our office staff to create the best toosl and materials for the organization possible
- Lavalier and Boom microphones – to share farmer voices loud and clear